Welcome Kit for New Young Living Members! New Business Building Tool (First 300 Promotion)
These are the exact materials that my wife uses to really help grow her business by greeting new members to Young Living and ensuring that they know how to use their products. When she started sending this information to new members, she saw immediate results in terms of OGV and conversion to ER. This has been one of the best tools that she has developed and implemented to date, and now she wants to let other young living members have access to them. The first 300 who want this material will receive it at a promotional rate.
Many members don’t know what to do after they receive their starter kit, and many people always struggle with how best to support new members after their starter kit. My wife was stuck at Executive for almost 2.5 years. She finally realized that she needed to give them education to walk them through how to use their starter kit, and how to use other products as a consistent part of their lifestyle. She quickly ranked to Silver after she started sending out these informative and amazing welcome kits! OGV and ER both went dramatically up. If you share knowledge with your team, they will thrive.
Below is a list of what you receive in high res digital format. You receive these in both PDF and JPG formats. You can see samples in the images below. You just print them off, and send them out to new team members. If you like, you can brand them with your own logo. It’s very simple. When you get these materials, they are for your own use only. If another member on your team wants to send these out, they will need to purchase the materials separately. The Welcome Package contains:
1. A Welcome Letter. You can customize this letter with your own special touches if you like. Amy prints it out and signs it for a personal touch.
2. A 15 Day Guide to opening up and USING their Starter Kit. This guide serves 2 purposes 1. To teach about the included oils, and 2. To teach your new member to use the Virtual Office, google, etc to learn about the oils. There is a guided activity each day for 15 Days.
3. Essential Rewards Description and Benefits - My wife’s active team members currently have close to a 90% ordering percentage on Essential Rewards. Essential Rewards is the key to getting your OGV up, but more importantly, how to get people USING THESE AMAZING OILS and benefitting from them!
4. A '25 Oils to Purchase After Your Starter Kit' graphic. People always ask what to order next. These are Amy’s favorites, and some of YL's best sellers past the kit oils.
5. A '12 months to a NEW YOU on Essential Rewards' Graphic. This is Pivotal. A 12 Month, $50-60/month sample shopping list, of how you can grow your oil and product arsenal over 12 months on Essential Rewards. Each month has a theme.
6. A 'Diffuser Blends Using Your Starter Kit' Graphic. Amy uses catchy compliant names on this graphic to teach your new member how to use their new starter kit to surround themselves and their family at home in wellness with their diffuser and their PSK oils
7. A colorful PSK education graphic with every oil listed and what they can each be used for (compliant, but catchy descriptions)
8. A 'Retail Value of Oils' Graphic that shows the true retail value of the oils and diffuser they just purchased. They can share this with friends and family who may want their own kit! This helps your team to start multiplying.
9. A Savvy Minerals Makeup Starter Kit info graphic. Always introduce new members to our amazing toxin-free makeup line, and let them know what an awesome deal the Starter Kit is (they can order on Quick Order!)
10. A Welcome Book idea list. This is a list of books Amy hs used in the past as gifts to new members, with links to purchase if you desire.
11. A list of Essential Oil Education Tools. Amy gives this to new members so that they can start their own library of Essential Oil educational and reference materials.
12. A New Member Info Sheet. Amy keeps one of these for every member. You can print off a copy for each member to keep up with their birthday, sign up Anniversary, ER date, team members etc. These can be kept in a binder.
Shipping & Policies
Payment before shipment please!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.